An agreement has been reached for Element Materials Technology to acquire Metals Testing Company in 2018. The transition is targeted to be completed within 180 days. The beginning of that transition is January 16, 2018.
The addition of MTC will complement existing Element NDT facilities in California, Houston, Monterrey, Mexico and Sheffield, UK.
How Does This Effect MTC Business?
The effort will focus on a smooth transition from MTC to Element. Nothing will effect day-to-day operations. For example:
- Purchase Orders should continue to be placed with Metals Testing Company.
- MTC Personnel will continue to work at our South Windsor facility.
- All existing approvals will continue as being for MTC.
- The company is still run by Bob Delisle.
- Vendor relations will continue with MTC.
As milestones are reached during the transition period, they will be communicated accordingly. For example, at this website.
Copyright 2018 Delisle Inc. doing business as Metals Testing Company