Mandatory Trade Compliance Identification
As MTC provides NDT services to both domestic and international customers, we encounter the entire range of United States export regulations. As we are transitioning into a much larger organization, one of the first priorities is to clearly identify all ITAR related activities so they may be appropriately controlled. We ask all of our customers to assist in this activity as it is not only important, it is also the US law to do so.
Prior to MTC accepting an order or contract, the nature of the workscope should be identified to fall under one of the following Commodity Jurisdictions:
- US Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- US Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Commerce Control List
- US Department of Commerce EAR99
As a valued customer, there are 3 ways you can provide the necessary information we need:
- Complete a Trade Compliance Questionnaire that is part specific.
- Issue a Blanket Letter for EAR Commodity Jurisdiction and Classification on your Letterhead that covers all or a range of parts.
- Issue a Blanket Letter for ITAR Commodity Jurisdiction and Classification on your Letterhead that covers all or a range of parts.
A copy of the Trade Compliance Questionnaire will be provided with each MTC quotation. If a completed document is not on file, a copy of the questionnaire will be provided as a comment from our contract review process.
Copyright 2018 Delisle Inc. doing business as Metals Testing Company